Looking for Baccarat Casino Sites? Use the Desibets.com guide to the best online casinos in India to play Baccarat and the bonuses available.
- Best Baccarat Casinos in India
- How to Play Baccarat
- Live Baccarat Games
- Play Free Baccarat Online
- Baccarat Strategy
Best Live Baccarat Casinos - 2022
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
PlaySugarHouse Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Caesars Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Best Baccarat Casinos in India
How to Play Baccarat
|Banker||1:1(minus 5% commission)||98.94%|
- Baccarat is played with six or eight 52-card decks. Each card has a point value: ace = 1 point. number cards 2 - 9 = points are equal to the value of the card. 10s, jacks, queens and kings = 0 points.
- Two cards are dealt to the Player’s hand, and two cards are dealt to the Banker’s hand. (note: the name player’s hand has no relation to the gambler playing the game).
- The maximum number of points in baccarat is 9. If a hand has a total of more than 9 points, then the first digit (the tens) is dropped. For example, 7 + 8 = 15 - the 1 is dropped, so the point value is 5.
- If the two-card hand total is 8 or 9 (called a ‘natural’), both hands must stand, and the dealer declares the winner.
- If neither hand holds a natural, a third card is given to the Player's hand if their two-card points total is 5 or less. If the point total is 6 or 7, the hand will stand.
- If the Player’s hand stands with 6 or 7, a third card is given to the Banker’s hand if its total is 5 or less.
- If the Player’s hand takes a third card, baccarat’s Tableau of Drawing Rules is used to determine what action the Banker’s hand must take.
- Once both hands have been completed, the dealer declares the result and winning bets are paid.
Live Baccarat Games
Play Free Baccarat Online
Is Dragon Tiger the same as baccarat in India?
Dragon Tiger is often called single-card baccarat. Essentially, this is a high card game with each hand only receiving one card unlike two in regular baccarat.
What are baccarat odds?
The return to player for baccarat is over 98.0%, which is good value, in our opinion. The bet with the highest odds is the banker, but you do pay 5% commission on winning hands.
Where can I play online baccarat in India?
Every casino on our list provides a selection of baccarat games. These cover both RNG and live casino formats. You can play for small and high stakes, and the games work one all devices.