Looking for Deal Or No Deal Live Casino Sites? Use the Desibets.com guide to the best online casinos in India to play Deal Or No Deal and the bonuses available.
- India’s Best Deal or No Deal Live Casinos
- Deal or No Deal Live Review
- How to Play Deal or No Deal
- Deal or No Deal Live Strategy
Best Deal or No Deal Live Casino Sites
PlaySugarHouse Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
India’s Best Deal or No Deal Live Casinos
Deal or No Deal Live Review
How to Play Deal or No Deal
- Normal mode: offers no advantage to the player as all three cylinders are spun.
- Easy mode: This mode locks one of the gold sections in the qualifying area, so you only need to land the other two. However, each spin costs x3 your normal mode bet size.
- Very easy mode: This locks two gold sections in the qualifying area, but each spin costs x9 your initial wager size.
|16||65x - 500x|
- Three briefcases are opened by the assistant to reveal their number. These cases are then removed from the prize board.
- The Banker makes their first offer. Players can ‘Deal’, which is to accept the offer, or ‘No Deal’ and continue playing.
- This same process is repeated as more cases are opened.
- When you get to the last two briefcases, the Banker makes their final offer. It’s also possible to swap the cases if you want.
- The player makes their final decision - either accept the offer, or open the briefcase on the table.
- The payouts are made and the game returns to the qualification stage.
Deal or No Deal Live Strategy
- The qualification process can eat away at your bankroll because you pay for every spin. Therefore, it’s worth trying the other modes to fast track you into stage 2.
- There doesn’t seem to be that much value in betting big during the qualification stage, as you can top-up the value of the briefcases in the next stage.
- Depending on your bankroll, it’s worth topping up more than one briefcase to give you more options in the main game. This also helps to increase the offer from the Banker.
- If at any stage, the Banker’s offer is twice the amount you’ve wagered on the round, you should seriously consider taking it.
- Holding out for the last box to be a big win is risky.
Can you play Deal or No Deal Live on a mobile?
You most certainly can. Evolution Gaming offers this game on all platforms - desktops, tablets and mobiles.
What is the Return to Player of Deal or No Deal Live?
Evolution states that the optimal RTP is 95.42% for the entire game. When you consider roulette is 97.30% and blackjack is 99%, Deal or No Deal doesn’t provide the greatest value.
How many spins does it take to qualify?
You could qualify on your very first spin or it might take twenty or more spins to qualify. What’s important is that you note down how much you spend on stages one and two, so you know what prize to aim for in the main game.