Guide to Mastercard casino sites and online casinos accepting Mastercard deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- Mastercard Casinos in India
- How to make a casino deposit using Mastercard
- Pros and Cons to Mastercard Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Best Mastercard Casino Sites
Mastercard Casinos in India
How to make a casino deposit using Mastercard
- If you don’t have an online account yet, you can pick one from our table. Sign up to create your account.
- Once logged in, click on your account balance, which is usually in the top menu.
- Select ‘Deposit’ and choose Mastercard as your payment method.
- Enter your full name (as printed on your card), the credit card number, expiry date and the CVV number.
- Type in how much you want to deposit and ‘confirm’ to make the payment.
- If there is a deposit-related welcome bonus, you may be asked if you want to claim this if you haven’t done so already.
- With your funds credited to your account, you’re ready to play.
Pros and Cons to Mastercard Casinos
- Accepted virtually everywhere. This means there are no restrictions on where you can play.
- A good option if you want to make larger deposits - the limits available for Mastercard are typically higher than mobile wallets.
- Exceptional security using Mastercard Secure Code, which is a private code that only the user and card issuer know.
- Mastercard offers a rewards program, so you can get extra benefits from your card issuer for using this option.
- Instant deposits anytime of the day or night.
- No restrictions on bonuses and promotions - some e-wallets are excluded from deposit-related bonuses, but you have no such worries if using Mastercard.
- No fees for deposits - the casino generally covers the costs, so players have their full deposit amount to play with.
- Credit card withdrawals are one of the slowest options, with transactions taking up to 7 working days from some casinos.
- Users may be charged for currency conversions because the casinos are based offshore. These fees can put a dent in your bankroll and winnings when you withdraw.
- Certain card issuers charge a fee when using a gambling site as it’s deemed as a cash advance.
Alternative Payment Methods
Can you use Mastercard at mobile casinos?
Yes, Mastercard is a mobile-friendly payment option and users will have no problems making deposits and withdrawals through their phones or tablets.
What bonuses are available at Mastercard casinos?
Players can claim a selection of bonus offers at the casino by making deposits with Mastercard. These include match deposit bonuses, free spins and reload promotions.
Can you use someone else’s Mastercard credit card?
Due to fraud and anti-money laundering regulations, you are not allowed to use a credit card, or any other payment option, that is in someone else’s name. The casino will instantly block this activity if you attempt it.
What are the best Mastercard casinos in India?
Most Indian casinos accept Mastercard, which gives players a plethora of choices. The best online site is the one that fits your profile. Check out our reviews to see what bonuses, games and special features each casino has to help you find the best site.