Guide to Muchbetter casino sites and online casinos accepting Muchbetter deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- MuchBetter Casinos in India
- How to fund the MuchBetter e-wallet
- How to make a casino deposit using MuchBetter
- Pros and Cons to MuchBetter Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Best MuchBetter Casino Sites
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
PlaySugarHouse Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Caesars Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
MuchBetter Casinos in India
How to fund the MuchBetter e-wallet
- Visit the MuchBetter website and click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Complete the registration form with the required personal and contact details.
- Enter the verification code (sent via SMS) to verify your account.
- Download the MuchBetter app (available for iOS and Android).
- Add funds to your MuchBetter e-wallet.
- Please note that when you deposit funds to MuchBetter from a debit card or credit card, you will be asked how the money will be used. You need to select ‘Gaming’. This will put the funds in a separate balance (although still a part of your total e-wallet balance).
How to make a casino deposit using MuchBetter
- Log in to your online casino. If you haven’t created an account yet, refer to our table for India’s best MuchBetter gambling sites.
- Click on your account balance or go to the cashier section. Then click ‘Deposit’.
- Select MuchBetter from the list of payment methods.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and type in your mobile phone number.
- Click ‘Deposit’.
- A push notification is sent from the MuchBetter app. Click this and approve the transaction.
- You’ll then receive a message from MuchBetter confirming the withdrawal and the casino confirming the deposit.
- You’re ready to play!
Pros and Cons to MuchBetter Casinos
- Instant deposits are guaranteed any time of the day or night.
- MuchBetter claims to offer higher deposit acceptance rates.
- If you have an issue with the e-wallet, you can contact MuchBetter support.
- MuchBetter has a loyalty program, so customers get rewards for using the app.
- Most casinos also accept MuchBetter as a withdrawal method.
- MuchBetter accounts are protected with dynamic security codes, device pair and touch ID. Plus, transactions are reviewed to ensure your account is kept safe.
- When you create an account, the only three currency options are GBP, USD and EUR. This likely means fees for currency conversions.
- Only a limited number of casinos accept this payment method at present.
- There’s a 5% fee for topping up your e-wallet when using a credit card. Additionally, MuchBetter charges fees when you withdraw from the e-wallet to your regular bank account.
Alternative Payment Methods
Can I open a MuchBetter account in India?
Yes, you can. All you need to do is select India when registering your account and also input your local telephone number.
Does MuchBetter offer rupee accounts?
When registering an account, the only currency options are USD, EUR and GBP. Based on this information, we would say no.
Do I need the MuchBetter app to make mobile payments?
Yes. It’s strongly advised after you sign up with MuchBetter to download the app. When you make a payment to the casino, you receive a push notification, which is a feature only available on apps.
Does MuchBetter charge fees?
Unfortunately, yes. There is a 5% fee for funding the account via a credit card. Also, there’s a 1% fee for currency conversions. You will also be charged when you withdraw from MuchBetter.