Looking for Andar Bahar Casino Sites? Use our guide to find the best online casinos in India to play Andar Bahar and the bonuses available.
- India’s Best Andar Bahar Casinos
- Live Andar Bahar Review
- How to Play Andar Bahar
- Andar Bahar Betting Options and Payouts
- Andar Bahar Statistics
- Andar Bahar Strategy
- Andar Bahar FAQs
India’s Best Andar Bahar Casinos
Live Andar Bahar Review
How to Play Andar Bahar
- Using a freshly shuffled deck, the dealer takes the first card from the shoe and places it to the right (from a player’s view) of the table. This is the Game Card.
- Players are invited to place their bets, which includes any side bets they might want to make.
- Once the betting window closes, the dealer begins to take cards from the shoe. The first card (after the Game Card) is always placed on the Andar side, then the next on Bahar, and the alternating process continues until a card that matches the same value as the Game Card is drawn.
- Once the Game Card appears, on whichever side, the game is over and winning bets are paid. A new round begins with another shuffled deck.
Andar Bahar Betting Options and Payouts
This means if you bet ₹1,000 on Andar, and you win, the returns are ₹900 in winnings + ₹1,000 stake - making a total of ₹1,900. As there are only two main bets, you may think that the chances of winning are 50/50. However, we must remember that Andar gets the first card, which means the odds are in its favour to win more hands. That’s why the payout is less compared to the Bahar bet.
|How many cards will be dealt||Payout|
|1 - 5 cards||3.5:1|
|6 - 10 cards||4.5:1|
|11 - 15 cards||5.5:1|
|16 - 25 cards||4.5:1|
|26 - 30 cards||15:1|
|31 - 35 cards||25:1|
|36 - 40 cards||50:1|
|41 or more||120:1|
Some of the side bets in Andar Bahar offer good value, particularly the 16 - 25 cards bet with a payout of 4.5:1. So, it’s recommended to take this bet when you play.
Andar Bahar Statistics
- History of the winning main Andar or Bahar bet.
- Percentage of Andar vs Bahar winning rounds.
- Card value.
- How many cards were dealt.
Andar Bahar Strategy
Andar Bahar FAQs
Are the Andar Bahar payouts the same at all casinos?
It depends on the software that is being used. Most of India’s Andar Bahar casinos pay the same for the main Andar vs Bahar bet, but the payouts vary for the side bets. For example, Playtech’s version pays 3.5:1 for the 16 - 25 cards dealt bet, whereas Ezugi pays 4.5:1.
How many players can play Andar Bahar online?
An unlimited number of players can join in a game online because everyone bets on the same Joker Card.
Is it possible to just place the side bets?
Some versions do allow players to place side bets without making a main Andar Bahar bet. We suggest checking the RTP for each bet and playing the one that offers the most value.
Is it legal to gamble on Andar Bahar in India?
Offshore casinos are permitted to accept players from all states in India, except for Tamil Nadu, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. This means that the majority of people can legally gamble on this game.