Looking for Craps Casino Sites? Use the Desibets.com guide to the best online casinos in India to play Craps and the bonuses available.
- Best Craps Casinos in India
- How to Play Craps Online
- Craps Strategy
- Live Craps
Best Craps Sites
Best Craps Casinos in India
How to Play Craps Online
- You win this bet if 7 or 11 is rolled.
- You lose this bet if 2, 3 or 12 is rolled.
- If 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 is rolled, that becomes the point number.
- You now win the Pass Line bet if the point number is rolled again before a 7 is rolled.
- You lose the Pass Line bet if a 7 is rolled before the point number.
- The Don’t Pass Line bet
- You win this bet if 2 or 3 is rolled.
- You lose if 7 or 11 is rolled.
- The bet is pushed if 12 is rolled.
- If 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10 is rolled, that’s the point number.
- You win the Don’t Pass Line bet if a 7 is rolled before the point number.
- You lose this bet if the point number is rolled before the 7.
- Come bet
- Don’t Come bet
- Pass Odds / Don’t Pass Odds
- Come Odds / Don’t Come Odds
- Place Win
- Place Lose
- Big 6 or Big 8
- Bet the Field
- Any 7
- Any Craps
- Learn the odds of each bet - the house edge for the Pass Line bet is 1.41%, and for the Don’t Pass Line, it’s 1.36%. Both of these wagers provide good value. However, the house edge for the Big 6 or Big 8 bets is 9.09%, which isn’t very favourable to your bankroll.
- Manage your bankroll - many craps players use betting systems to manage their bankrolls. There are negative and positive progression strategies. Test these out to find the most suitable one for you.
- Casino bonuses and promotions - to increase your bankroll, which gives you more playing time, you can claim matched deposit bonuses and other promotions from the casino. Of course, these will come with terms and conditions, including wagering requirements, that you should make yourself aware of.
- Keep to your plan - the line bets offer the most value on the craps table, so you should stick to betting on these for most wagers. It can be tempting to place other bets because the payouts are higher, but consider you are giving the casino your money over the long term by wagering on them.
Can you play online craps on a mobile?
Yes, you can. There are RNG and live craps games that are available to players on any device - desktop, tablet or phone.
Is online craps fair?
The casinos listed on this page are reputable, licensed and regulated operators. Their games are independently tested to ensure they are fair and the RTPs are accurate.
What is the RTP of craps?
This is variable due to the many betting options, but most games state the RTP is 98.60%, which is based on the pass and come bets. You can also place odds bets that increase the RTP a little more.