Complete guide to casino payment methods offered by the best online casinos in India. Choose from deposit options including PayTM, AstroPay and Google Pay.
- Casino Payment Methods
- Online Casino Payment Methods in India
- How to Choose the Right Payment Method
- How to Deposit and Withdraw at Online Casinos
- Mobile Casino Payment Methods
Casino Payment Methods
Online Casino Payment Methods in India
How to Choose the Right Payment Method
- Security - All of the casino payment methods that we’ve reviewed offer multiple layers of security, but in different ways. For instance, credit cards are safe because the card issuers monitor transactions, and stop anything suspicious. E-wallets and cryptocurrencies remove the necessity to share any banking information directly with the casino, thus creating a secure layer.
- Currency - Of course, you’ll be making payments in rupees; therefore, you want a casino that accepts this currency, too. You can encounter many hassles and expenses if you play at a casino that can’t process rupee payments.
- Speed - The top casino payment methods offer instant deposits, so you can play right away. There is some difference in withdrawal times, however. Check these out before depositing, so you know how long it takes to get your money.
How to Deposit and Withdraw at Online Casinos
- Sign up to create a casino account.
- Log in and go to the deposit page.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit.
- Follow the on-screen prompts where provided.
- Once your deposit has been credited to your account, you’re ready to play.
- Go to the banking section of the casino and select withdrawals.
- Most sites insist withdrawals are made using the same payment method as deposits.
- Choose the payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to confirm the withdrawal.
- Click to submit the request.
Mobile Casino Payment Methods
Are there any fees when making casino payments?
There can be fees with some casino payment methods. For instance, certain credit card issuers charge customers fees for making transactions to a casino. Desibets has reviewed each of the leading banking options, so you can find out what (if any) fees are involved.
Can you use a credit card or bank account in someone else’s name?
No, this is not allowed. The payment you use (other than crypto-currencies) must be in your name, and this name must match with the name you provided when creating your casino account.
Which payment methods offer the highest limits?
This can depend on the casino as much as the payment method. Generally speaking, credit cards and bank transfers offer the highest limits; however, e-wallets are reasonably high, too.
Does the payment method you use affect the casino bonus?
It can at some sites. There are casinos that offer matched deposit bonuses but only to players who use specific payment methods. If you have an eye on a particular offer, we advise you to read the terms and conditions beforehand to check which payment methods are eligible.
Do online casinos in India accept PayPal?
Although PayPal is one of the world’s leading e-wallets, it’s not that popular as a payment option at Indian gambling sites. However, there are many other top-rated alternatives to use instead.