Guide to AstroPay casino sites and online casinos accepting Astro Pay deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- AstroPay Casinos in India
- How to create an AstroPay Account
- How to make a casino deposit using AstroPay
- Pros and Cons to AstroPay Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
AstroPay Casinos in India
How to create an AstroPay Account
- Go to AstroPay.com and hit ‘Start’. Alternatively, you can download the AstroPay app from the App Store (for iOS devices) or the Play Store (for Androids).
- You need to insert your mobile phone number and tap ‘Sign Up’.
- An activation code will be sent to you. Confirm this with AstroPay to verify your account.
- Once logged in, select the AstroPay Card you want - there are several denominations - and choose your currency - rupee or US dollars.
- Next, you’re asked to choose your preferred payment method. You can use PhonePe, Indian Net Banking, G-Pay, UPI, VISA, and Mastercard, among others.
- Pay according to the instructions provided, and that’s it.
How to make a casino deposit using AstroPay
- Log in to the casino. If you don’t have a casino account yet, choose one from our list and register.
- Tap on your account balance and select ‘Deposit’.
- Choose ‘AstroPay’.
- Type in your 16-digital AstroPay Card number (you get this from the app or website).
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. This cannot be more than the value of the card.
- Within seconds, your deposit will appear in your casino balance.
Pros and Cons to AstroPay Casinos
- It’s very secure because you don’t need to share any bank details with the casinos.
- Easy to budget your expenditure due to each AstroPay having a maximum value.
- Several top Indian casinos accept it, giving players more options as to where to play.
- Usually, the casino doesn't charge any fees for using this payment method.
- Deposits are limited to the maximum value of the card. This is a positive for regular players, but a disadvantage for high rollers.
- No all casinos process withdrawals via AstroPay. This means a secondary payment option is required to get your winnings.
- Each AstroPay Card has an expiry date. If the card expires, any remaining funds will be lost.
Alternative Payment Methods
Is AstroPay legal in India?
Yes, it is. When you create your AstroPay account, it lists the available countries by their international telephone code, and India is among them. Furthermore, AstroPay accepts several local payment options, which highlights that it works legally in this country.
Is AstroPay safe?
Yes. the AstroPay prepaid voucher issued by AP GLOBAL CORPORATION LLP in the United Kingdom. This company is EMI authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011.
Can you claim welcome bonuses using AstroPay?
This can depend on the casino. Some sites will allow players to make AstroPay deposits and claim the welcome bonus, whereas other casinos could insist that you use an alternative payment option if you want to snap up the new customer offers.
What are the best AstroPay casinos in India?
The payment method is just one aspect of the casino. When finding the best AstroPay casino in India, you should look at the quality of the bonuses and promotions, the games, customer support and mobile options.