Google Pay Casino Sites
Guide to Google Pay casino sites and online casinos accepting Google Pay deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- Google Pay Casinos in India
- How to create a Google Pay Account
- How to make a casino deposit using Google Pay
- Pros and Cons to Google Pay Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Best Google Pay Casino Sites
18+. T&Cs apply
Stake.com Casino: Join Stake.com using the code NEWBONUS to get up to ₹78,000 deposit bonus. Deposit ₹39,000. Get matched at 200% and play with ₹78,000. Over 18s only. T&Cs apply. 35x wager requirement. Max Deposit $500. Level 3 KYC Verification required.
RajBet Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
Google Pay Casinos in India
How to create a Google Pay Account
- Open the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS) and search for the Google Pay app. Alternatively, you can use the web-based platform.
- If you already have a Gmail/Google account, use the same login details to access Google Pay. If you do not have a Google account, then you’ll need to sign up.
- Google will verify the account by sending an OTP to the phone number you provided.
- Once you’ve entered the OTP, your GPAY account is set up and ready to use.
How to make a casino deposit using Google Pay
- Log in to your Google Pay casino. Don’t have an account yet? Check our list above and sign up with your favourite site.
- Either click on your account balance or go to the banking section and find the deposit page.
- Choose the payment method - some casinos list Google Pay, but if you cannot see it, click UPI/Net Banking.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click to confirm.
- Insert your UPI ID information and continue.
- You now need to confirm the payment with Google Pay.
- After a few seconds, you’ll be ready to play.
Pros and Cons to Google Pay Casinos
- The service is connected via your existing Google account, so there’s no need to sign up with an e-wallet.
- Google Pay uses Near-Field Communication (NFC) technology, which provides multiple layers of security. It replaces the necessity to share your bank details with the casino.
- Deposits are instant.
- It can usually be used for withdrawals as well.
- Google doesn’t charge any fees for using this service.
- Although Google doesn’t charge a fee for using GPAY, the casino might. This is something you must check in advance.
Alternative Payment Methods
Is Google Pay available in India?
Yes, it is. Many residents in India have used Google Pay since it was launched in 2018. All you need is a Google account, which is free, and you can start making payments.
What is the best Google Pay casino in India?
Desibets has listed all of the leading online casinos that accept Google Pay. The decision as to which site is the best depends on what you are looking for. You can read our comprehensive site reviews to learn more about each casino.
Do I need the Google Pay app to make mobile payments?
Although there is a Google Pay app available, you don’t need to use it as the web-based platform is equally as effective.