Net Banking Casino Sites
Guide to Net Banking casino sites and online casinos accepting NetBanking deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- Net Banking Casinos in India
- How to open a NetBanking account
- How to make a casino deposit using NetBanking
- Pros and Cons to NetBanking Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Top Bank Wire Transfer Casino Sites
18+. T&Cs apply
Emu Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
PNXBet Casino: 18+ only. Pnxbet.com is owned and operated by Pnxtech N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curacao
Pinnacle Casino: 18+ only. T&Cs apply
Vbet Casino: 18+ only. Ts and Cs apply
Frank Casino: 18+ - New players only - Wagering requirement applies - See site for full details.
Twin Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
Fun Casino: These terms and conditions can be applied to any and all bonuses (Welcome, Reload, Cashback bonuses, awards or manual bonuses) that have been issued by Fun Casino. To receive the welcome bonus a minimum deposit of £10 is required. The minimum deposit for other offers that require a deposit will be clearly communicated. Maximus bonuses offered will be communicated in the details of each specific promo. The welcome bonus is available to players from the following countries: United Kingdom, Austria, Canada, Germany, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, India, New Zealand, South Africa and Switzerland.
Dozen Spins Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
Stelario Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
Winners Hall Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
BetandYou Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
Winmasters Casino: 18+ only. Ts and Cs apply.
Energy Casino: 18+. T&C Apply.
Net Banking Casinos in India
How to open a NetBanking account
- Bank of India
- ICICI Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
How to make a casino deposit using NetBanking
- Log into your casino. If you haven’t registered yet, select a site from our list of the best Netbanking casinos in India.
- Tap on your account balance or go to the banking section to make a deposit.
- Choose NetBanking / Online Banking from the list of options.
- Select your bank.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap continue.
- You’ll be redirected to your NetBanking online portal.
- Enter your User ID and confirm the transaction.
Pros and Cons to NetBanking Casinos
- Online banking options are accepted by lots of casinos.
- It’s reliable and trusted.
- Uses the bank’s security features to provide the highest level of safety.
- Can be used for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Net Banking usually offers generous maximum deposit/withdrawal limits - making it a good option for high rollers.
- Not every bank that offers online banking supports casino transactions. This is something that you need to find out from customer service before signing up.
- Deposits may not be instant because the casinos are offshore.
- There could be transaction fees involved when making withdrawals.
- Payout times are slower than e-wallets.
Alternative Payment Methods
How do I know if the casino accepts NetBanking from my bank?
The easiest way to find out if your NetBanking method is accepted is to ask the casino’s customer service department. Alternatively, you can quickly create an account and view the full list of NetBanking options once logged in.
Is NetBanking safe?
Yes, it is. All reputable banks ensure their customer’s funds are safe. Of course, you do need to ensure that you join a licensed and regulated casino, too. View our list above for the best sites.
How long do NetBanking casino withdrawals take?
It varies depending on a few factors. Firstly, you must consider how long it takes for the casino to process the withdrawal. Once that part is complete, it usually takes between 2 - 5 business days to receive the money in your account.