Guide to Neteller casino sites and online casinos accepting Neteller deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- Neteller Casinos in India
- How to create an Neteller Account
- How to make a casino deposit using Neteller
- Pros and Cons to Neteller Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Latest Neteller Casino Sites
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Neteller Casinos in India
How to create an Neteller Account
- Visit Neteller.com or download the Neteller app, which is available for Android and iOS.
- Click ‘Join for Free’ and complete the simple registration form.
- Click on your wallet balance and select ‘Deposit Funds’.
- Choose your preferred payment method: bank transfer, VISA, Mastercard, UPI & Net Banking are the options for Indian customers.
- With the money in your Neteller account, you’re ready to start using the e-wallet.
How to make a casino deposit using Neteller
- Open your casino app or log in to the website. If you haven’t chosen a Neteller casino yet, select a brand from our top-rated list.
- Go to the casino’s banking section and choose ‘Deposit’.
- From the payment options, select ‘Neteller’.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit and follow the instructions provided.
- Neteller will send you an OTP which you need to enter to confirm the payment.
- After a few seconds, the deposit will appear in your casino account.
Pros and Cons to Neteller Casinos
- Several Indian online casinos accept Neteller - providing players with a wider choice of sites to play at.
- Instant deposits from your Neteller e-wallet to the casino.
- Once your Neteller account is verified, you can increase the limits. This makes Neteller a viable option for high rollers.
- The casino doesn’t charge fees for Neteller deposits and withdrawals.
- Highly secure - you can have 2FA on your Neteller account; plus, you don’t share banking information with the casino.
- Neteller provides fast withdrawals.
- There’s a Neteller VIP program, so users get rewards for using the e-wallet.
- To fund your Neteller e-wallet, you must pay 2.5%. This covers all payment options: local bank transfer, UPI, Net Banking, VISA and Mastercard.
- The withdrawal fee from Neteller to a local bank account is USD10 (INR740).
Alternative Payment Methods
Can I open a Neteller account in India?
Yes, you can. India has become one of Neteller's key markets. It now offers a variety of local payment methods, which makes funding and withdrawing from your e-wallet much easier for Indian customers.
Are Neteller casinos better than Skrill casinos?
Neteller and Skrill are extremely similar, so it’s difficult to say that one is better than the other. In terms of casinos, several sites accept both of these e-wallets. However, some casinos only accept one or the other.
Do I need the Neteller app to make mobile payments?
No, you don’t. You can access your account via neteller.com on any device. The Neteller app simply offers a more convenient - and slightly faster - way to use the e-wallet while on the go.
How do I increase the limits on my Neteller account?
To increase your limits, all you need to do is verify your account. This cannot be done before making your first deposit, however. The information to verify your account is shown in your profile.