PayTM Casino Sites
Guide to PayTM casino sites and online casinos accepting PayTM deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- Paytm Casinos in India
- How to make a casino deposit using Paytm
- Pros and Cons to Paytm Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Best PayTM Casino Sites
18+. T&Cs apply
Stake.com Casino: Join Stake.com using the code NEWBONUS to get up to ₹78,000 deposit bonus. Deposit ₹39,000. Get matched at 200% and play with ₹78,000. Over 18s only. T&Cs apply. 35x wager requirement. Max Deposit $500. Level 3 KYC Verification required.
Happistar Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
Jungle Raja Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
Paytm Casinos in India
How to make a casino deposit using Paytm
- Sign up or log in to your Paytm casino, and click the ‘Deposit’ button.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit. If this is your first experience with the casino, you should be eligible for the welcome offer.
- Choose Paytm/NetBanking from the list of payment methods.
- Enter your Paytm VPA (UPI ID) on the payment portal screen.
- You’ll then be asked to confirm the payment within your Paytm Wallet - click ‘Pay’.
- Paytm confirms that the funds have been sent to the casino (via the UPI).
- After a few seconds, your deposit will appear in your casino account.
Pros and Cons to Paytm Casinos
- No fees at most casinos. Furthermore, Paytm doesn’t charge a fee to transfer from your wallet.
- Instant deposits.
- Available for withdrawals, which usually only take 24 - 48 hours.
- 24/7 support (provided by Paytm).
- Paytm customers earn points and rewards for using the wallet, which adds as an incentive to use this service.
- High level of security - using the Paytm Wallet means players don’t share their personal bank details with the casino.
- Paytm is not as widely available as other payment methods like VISA and Mastercard.
- Players need a Paytm account to use this service. That includes a funded wallet that has been KYC verified.
- While deposit and withdrawal limits vary, Paytm is often not the best option for high stakes players.
Alternative Payment Methods
What are the best Paytm casinos in India?
Desibets has hand-picked the top casinos that accept Paytm. All you need to do is read our expert reviews, compare the bonus offers and decide where you want to play.
Can you use Paytm on a mobile?
Of course. Paytm is, first and foremost, a mobile payment solution, so this is its exact purpose. There is even a Paytm mobile app available, which can help to streamline the transaction process.
Is there a withdrawal fee for using Paytm?
Some casinos may charge a small fee, whereas other sites absorb the costs (meaning no fees for the player). This is something you want to check before creating an account, so there are no surprises later.
Can you use someone else’s Paytm to fund a casino account?
No, this is not allowed. The payment method you use must be in your name, and the name must match with the information you provided the casino when creating your account. The only exception to this is using a cryptocurrency casino, which doesn’t require the player’s identity.