Guide to PhonePe casino sites and online casinos accepting PhonePe deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- PhonePe Casinos in India
- How to fund a PhonePe Wallet
- Add a bank account to PhonePe
- How to make a casino deposit using PhonePe
- Pros and Cons to PhonePe Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Best PhonePe Casino Sites
PhonePe Casinos in India
How to fund a PhonePe Wallet
- Open the PhonePe app.
- From the menu tabs at the bottom, tap My Money.
- Under the payments section, tap PhonePe Wallet.
- Enter the amount you would like to top-up.
- Select where you want to debit the money from: a bank account, credit card, etc.
- Confirm the top-up payment.
Add a bank account to PhonePe
- In the app, tap My Money, followed by Payment Methods and then Bank Accounts.
- Tap Add New Bank Account and choose your bank from the list provided.
- PhonePe connects with the bank account that you will link to.
- Tap the UPI PIN button to set this. You’ll be asked to enter the last 6 digits on your ATM/debit card and the card’s expiry date. PhonePe will send an OTP - use this to set your UPI PIN.
- Your bank account is now linked to PhonePe, meaning you can make payments directly simply by using the UPI PIN.
How to make a casino deposit using PhonePe
- Log in to or sign up with one of our approved PhonePe casinos.
- Go to the banking/cashier section and tap ‘Deposit’.
- Select PhonePe from the options.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and tap to continue with PhonePe.
- You’ll be redirected to the PhonePe app.
- Select the bank account or wallet where you want to take the money from.
- In the PhonePe, there will be a notification from the casino. Confirm this to proceed with the payment.
- Enter your UPI ID, and the money will be sent instantly.
Pros and Cons to PhonePe Casinos
- No foreign exchange conversion fees.
- PhonePe is PCI DSS compliant. It’s also ISO 27001 certified, which ensures it meets the highest security standards.
- Offers instant deposits and fast withdrawals, particularly if using the PhonePe Wallet.
- Casino players do not share their bank account or credit card information with the casino.
- The maximum deposit and withdrawal limits are often lower than credit cards, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Still a limited number of PhonePe casinos, meaning players don’t have many choices as to where they can play.
- Some banks and/or casinos may charge a small fee for PhonePe deposits.
Alternative Payment Methods
What is the minimum deposit amount using PhonePe?
The minimum deposit amount varies depending on your chosen PhonePe casino. However, ₹500 tends to be around the average.
What casinos in India accept PhonePe?
Desibets has listed all of the leading online casinos that accept PhonePe. You can use our reviews to compare each site before deciding where to play.
Do I need the PhonePe app to make mobile payments?
To use the full range of PhonePe products and services, you need the mobile app, which is available for Android and iOS devices.