Samsung Pay Casino Sites
Guide to Samsung Pay casino sites and online casinos accepting Samsung Pay deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- Samsung Pay Casinos in India
- How to set up Samsung Pay
- How to make a casino deposit using Samsung Pay
- Pros and Cons to Samsung Pay Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Best Samsung Pay Casino Sites
18+. T&Cs apply
Stake.com Casino: Join Stake.com using the code NEWBONUS to get up to ₹78,000 deposit bonus. Deposit ₹39,000. Get matched at 200% and play with ₹78,000. Over 18s only. T&Cs apply. 35x wager requirement. Max Deposit $500. Level 3 KYC Verification required.
Betwinner Casino: 18+ only - Further terms apply - see site for details
1xBet Casino: +18 only. Gamble responsibly. Use promo code NEWBONUS. Deposit ₹1,30,000. Get ₹1,69,000.
888starz Casino: 18+ only. T&Cs
PNXBet Casino: 18+ only. Pnxbet.com is owned and operated by Pnxtech N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curacao
1xBit Casino: 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Use code NEWBONUS
Campeonbet Casino: 18+. T&Cs Apply
Betflip.io: 18+. T&Cs apply
Jungle Raja Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
BetandYou Casino: 18+. T&Cs apply
Samsung Pay Casinos in India
How to set up Samsung Pay
- Swipe up on your phone (or watch) or find the Samsung Pay app and open it.
- Samsung will ask for your permission to access your contacts, phone, location and camera. Check the box to agree and tap ‘Continue’.
- The next step is to create a Samsung account.
- Enter a PIN or use your registered fingerprint.
- Tap ‘Add a Card’ to connect your credit card, debit card or bank account.
- You are now ready to use Samsung Pay.
How to make a casino deposit using Samsung Pay
- Open your casino app or log in to the web-based site. If you still haven’t chosen a place to play, utilise our list of the best Samsung Pay casinos to get signed up.
- Go to the cashier and choose ‘Deposit’.
- From the list of payment options, select either Samsung Pay (if listed) or UPI.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and follow the prompts on the screen.
- You’ll need to confirm the transaction in the Samsung Pay app.
- The funds will be sent instantly, so you can start to play real money games right away.
Pros and Cons to Samsung Pay Casinos
- Extremely easy to set up and use as most customers are already familiar with their Galaxy device.
- Samsung Pay is integrated into India’s UPI framework.
- Multiple layers of security, which includes the built-in Samsung Knox technology that offers 24/7 monitoring.
- Can be used directly from a connected card or bank account, or you can create a virtual prepaid card.
- Provides contactless payments in the physical world.
- Available for withdrawals.
- Samsung states that this product is free of charge.
- No payment option is perfect for everyone. The disadvantages of Samsung Pay casinos are:
- Only available to those with a compatible Samsung Galaxy device.
- Not as widely accepted as credit cards and e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller.
- Withdrawals to bank accounts and credit cards can take 3 to 5 business days.
Alternative Payment Methods
Do you need to download the Samsung Pay mobile app?
In most cases, the Samsung Pay app is pre-installed on your device. It may require an update, so it’s worth checking this before you begin.
What is the best Samsung Pay casino in India?
This depends on what you are looking for. Some casinos offer larger bonuses than others. Some sites have a more extensive range of live casino games than other sites. You can use our in-depth reviews to learn more about all the casinos in India to find the one that is right for you.
What fees does Samsung Pay charge?
Samsung Pay is completely free of charge.
What do I do if I cannot deposit via Samsung Pay?
If you have any issues making a casino deposit using Samsung Pay, we advise contacting the casino’s customer support department to discover what the problem is and how it can be solved.