Guide to Skrill casino sites and online casinos accepting Skrill deposits. Choose from the best Indian online casino sites available.
- Skrill Casinos in India
- How to create an Skrill Account
- How to make a casino deposit using Skrill
- Pros and Cons to Skrill Casinos
- Alternative Payment Methods
Best Skrill Casino Sites
Skrill Casinos in India
How to create an Skrill Account
- Go to Skrill.com, or download the Skrill mobile app, and click the ‘Register’ button.
- On the sign-up form, you must type in your first and last name. Check that the country is set to India and the currency is rupee.
- Lastly, enter your email address and create a password. Then, click ‘Register’.
- Now, you must fund your Skrill account. You can do this via NetBanking, UPI, VISA or Mastercard.
- Once the funds are in your e-wallet, you are ready to play.
How to make a casino deposit using Skrill
- Log in to your casino. Or, if you don’t have one, take a look through the brands on our list and sign up.
- Click your account balance in the head menu or go to the banking section.
- Choose ‘Deposit’ and then select ‘Skrill’ as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You’ll be sent an OTP to confirm the payment.
- Once confirmed, your funds will be instantly available at the casino.
Pros and Cons to Skrill Casinos
- Plenty of casinos in India accept Skrill. This gives players more options on where they can play.
- Skrill casino deposits are instant, so there’s no delay in playing.
- The deposit/withdrawal limits tend to be higher than local payment methods like PhonePe and Paytm.
- Casinos rarely charge fees for Skrill deposits/withdrawals.
- Skrill is one of the fastest withdrawal options. Once your winnings have been processed and released by the casino, the money is in your e-wallet within minutes.
- Using the Skrill e-wallet means that no personal bank information is shared with the casino.
- Skrill users can join the Knect loyalty program and earn rewards for using this e-wallet.
- Customers must pay a 2.5% fee to deposit funds into their Skrill wallet. This fee applies to all payment options: NetBanking, UPI, VISA and Mastercard.
- There is also a flat fee of INR 486.61 to withdraw money from Skrill back to your bank account.
- Some casinos may restrict bonuses for Skrill users. Please check the terms and conditions before claiming an offer to see if this stipulation applies.
- Skrill accounts are limited until fully verified.
Alternative Payment Methods
Is Skrill legal in India?
Yes, it is. When you create your Skrill account, you choose your country and currency. Both India and rupee are listed, which highlights that customers are accepted from this country. Furthermore, there are local payment options available, too.
What is the best Skrill casino in India?
Players have several options when choosing a Skrill casino. However, it’s important to remember that the payment method is only one component of the casino experience. You must also look at the games, live casino, bonuses, and support to find the best site for you.
Can you do Skrill withdrawals in India?
Yes, you can. You are able to withdraw from the casino back to your Skrill wallet and then withdraw from your Skrill wallet to your local bank account. Remember that there are fees involved when withdrawing to your bank.