Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans IPL Final Tips - Chennai openers set to bloom27 May 2023 Read More
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL Tips - Red corner likely to ace opening exchanges
- Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL match predictions to be played in Delhi on Saturday, May 6 at 7:30pm IST
- Delhi Capitals have conceded the highest opening partnership in 5 of their last 7 IPL matches
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have posted the highest opening partnership in 6 of their last 9 IPL matches
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have posted the highest opening partnership in 8 of their last 11 IPL matches against Delhi Capitals
- Can Delhi Capitals keep fighting for their survival with a win against Royal Challengers Bangalore?
Can the Bangalore openers continue giving their side a good start? (Getty Images)
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL
Basement franchise Delhi Capitals will look to get off the bottom when they face a confident Royal Challengers Bangalore side yet to find its best team. This IPL 2023 match #50 will be played at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi on Saturday from 7:30pm IST.
- Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL
- Head to Head
- Delhi Capitals Form
- Delhi Capitals Team News
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Form
- Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News
The time is running out for Delhi Capitals because a defeat here would almost knock them out of the top-four running. Bangalore on the other hand can move close to the top spot with a win and are looking good to do that. Yet, it is the opening partnership market that we are putting our stakes on. I am backing Bangalore to post the highest opening partnership of the match.
- Delhi Capitals have conceded the highest opening partnership in 5 of their last 7 matches (IPL)
- Delhi Capitals have lost 3 of their last 4 matches at this venue (IPL)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have posted the highest opening partnership in 6 of their last 9 matches (IPL)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have posted the highest opening partnership in 8 of their last 11 matches against Delhi Capitals (IPL)
- Royal Challengers Bangalore have won 6 of their last 7 matches at this venue against Delhi Capitals (IPL)
Head to Head
Delhi and Bangalore have played each other in 29 IPL matches with ten wins for Delhi and 18 victories for Bangalore with one match ending as no result.
Bangalore have dominated this fixture recently with four straight wins including a 23-run win when the sides met last in bangalore in mid-April. Virat Kohli’s 50 was complemented by Vijaykumar Vyshak’s 3/20 as Delhi fell short.
Delhi Capitals Form
Delhi are 10th in the standings with six points from their nine matches. They are coming off a five-run win over Gujarat Titans and have won three of their last four matches.
Captain David Warner (308 runs) has been Delhi’s best batter while Axar Patel (238) was a revelation. Kuldeep Yadav’s eight wickets places him top of the charts while three bowlers have taken seven wickets each.
There isn’t much time for Delhi left in the season and they need to keep winning from here.
Delhi Capitals Team News
Mitchell Marsh didn’t play the last game due to sickness but should be fit to play here, in place of Rilee Rossouw.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Form
Royal Challengers Bangalore are 5th in the standings with ten points from nine matches. They are coming off an acrimonious 18-run win over Lucknow making it three wins out of their last four.
Faf du Plessis with 466 runs and Virat Kohli (364) have been the best batters for Bangalore this season. Bowling duties have been carried out by Mohammed Siraj (15 wickets).
The challenge for Bangalore is to find the right composition as they keep rotating the players.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Team News
Kedar Jadhav was signed as a replacement player for Bangalore and don’t be surprised if he straight away gets into the playing XI.
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL FAQs
Where can I watch the Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL live stream.
What time does Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL start?
This Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore IPL match is being played at the Arun Jaitley Stadium in Delhi at 7:30pm IST on Saturday, May 6.
Delhi Capitals have picked up form just at the right time but they still remain rooted to the bottom of the standings. Royal Challengers Bangalore have a chance to move closer to the top of the table, but their over-dependence on the top-order remains a concern. They are still in prime position though, to start well. I am backing Royal Challengers Bangalore to post the highest opening partnership of the match.
Bet $1 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets
NJ residents code "NEWBONUS"
Sign up using the bonus code NEWBONUS. Bet $1 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets at bet365. Deposit required. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. The bonus code NEWBONUS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Sports Events Starts in
IPL 2023Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians IPL Qualifier Tips - Openers give a slight edge to Mumbai25 May 2023 Read More
IPL 2023Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians IPL Eliminator Tips - Mumbai to edge in the first six23 May 2023 Read More
IPL 2023Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings IPL Qualifier I - Dhoni's men likely to lead the six count22 May 2023 Read More
IPL 2023Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans IPL Tips - Hosts to bank on strong opening20 May 2023 Read More