Chennai Super Kings vs Gujarat Titans IPL Final Tips - Chennai openers set to bloom27 May 2023 Read More
Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL Tips - Hosts set for powerplay domination
- Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL match predictions to be played in Jaipur on Sunday, May 7 at 7:30pm IST
- Rajasthan Royals have scored the most powerplay runs in 7 of their last 10 IPL matches
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have conceded the most powerplay runs in 6 of their last 9 IPL matches
- Rajasthan Royals have scored the msot runs in the first six overs in all 3 matches here against Sunrisers Hyderabad
- Can the Royals get their winning mojo back and make a move towards the IPL 2023 playoffs?
Can the Royals repeat the reverse fixture demolition of the Sunrisers? (Getty Images)
Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL
Two valuable points will be on offer for two teams struggling at either ends of the table as Rajasthan Royals host Sunrisers Hyderabad. This IPL 2023 match #52 will be played at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur from 7:30pm on Sunday.
- Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL
- Head to Head
- Rajasthan Royals Form
- Rajasthan Royals Team News
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Form
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News
Rajasthan Royals have lost some early season momentum with four defeats from their last five matches. At least they are still in the reckoning for playoffs which isn’t the case for Sunrisers Hyderabad who are perhaps on the cusp of a do-or-die match. The odds are heavily stacked in favour of Rajasthan while my pick is on the Royals scoring the most powerplay runs.
- Rajasthan Royals have won 5 of their last 7 matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad (IPL)
- Rajasthan Royals have won 7 of their last 12 matches at this venue (IPL)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have lost 2 of their last 3 matches against Rajasthan Royals at this venue (IPL)
- Rajasthan Royals have scored the most powerplay runs in 7 of their last 10 matches (IPL)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have conceded the most powerplay runs in 6 of their last 9 matches (IPL)
- Sunrisers Hyderabad have conceded the most powerplays run in their last 3 matches at this venue against Rajasthan (IPL)
Head to Head
Rajasthan Royals and Sunrisers Hyderabad have played each other 17 times in the IPL with nine wins for Rajasthan and eight for Hyderabad. Incidentally, the Royals have won five of the last seven such matches.
When the teams met earlier in the season, the Royals demolished the Sunrisers by 72 runs. Yashasvi Jaiswal, Jos Buttler and Sanju Samson smashed quick-fire 50s while Yuzvendra Chahal picked up a four-wicket haul.
Rajasthan Royals Form
The Royals are coming off a nine-wicket thrashing at the hands of league leaders Gujarat Titans on Friday. That made it four defeats out of the last five as Rajasthan slipped to fourth spot with ten points from ten matches.
The young opener Yashasvi Jaiswal is making waves with his runs (442) while Jos Buttler’s form remains a concern. Ravichandran Ashwin and Yuzvendra Chahal have taken 13 wickets each to lead the line.
Batting inconsistencies have creeped up in the side as the Royals struggle to get runs out of Buttler, Samson and the middle-order.
Rajasthan Royals Team News
Adam Zampa and Jason Holder may swap places depending on the pitch, while Devdutt Padikkal’s batting position my come into question.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad are 9th in the table with only six points from nine matches. They are coming off an agonising five-run defeat to the Kolkata Knight Riders making it four losses from their last five matches.
The visitors are yet to have a batter aggregate more than 200 with Rahul Tripathi (190) the closest. With the ball, Mayank Markande’s 11 wickets have papered over the cracks.
The lack of batting leadership is hurting Hyderabad big time as they struggle to find the right composition.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Team News
The struggling Harry Brook could be rested with the hard-hitting Glenn Phillips waiting in the wings.
Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL FAQs
Where can I watch the Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL live stream.
What time does Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL start?
This Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL match is being played at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur at 7:30pm IST on Sunday, May 7.
Time is running out for Sunrisers Hyderabad who need to pick up wins or lose hopes of qualifying for the playoffs. Rajasthan Royals are also desperate for a win as their early season momentum is punctured by defeats lately. This match could be heavily tilted towards Rajasthan’s win although the value bet is in backing the hosts in the first six overs. I am putting my money on Rajasthan Royals scoring the highest first six overs score.
Bet $1 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets
NJ residents code "NEWBONUS"
Sign up using the bonus code NEWBONUS. Bet $1 and Get $200 in Bonus Bets at bet365. Deposit required. Bonus Bets winnings are added to Bonus Bets balance. Bonus Bet wager excluded from returns. The bonus code NEWBONUS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
Sports Events Starts in
IPL 2023Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians IPL Qualifier Tips - Openers give a slight edge to Mumbai25 May 2023 Read More
IPL 2023Lucknow Super Giants vs Mumbai Indians IPL Eliminator Tips - Mumbai to edge in the first six23 May 2023 Read More
IPL 2023Gujarat Titans vs Chennai Super Kings IPL Qualifier I - Dhoni's men likely to lead the six count22 May 2023 Read More
IPL 2023Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Gujarat Titans IPL Tips - Hosts to bank on strong opening20 May 2023 Read More