Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh 1st Test Tips & Preview06 Jul 2021 Read More
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders Tips & Preview - Who will win CPL opener?
- Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders predictions for Thursday's CPL cricket match
- Knight Riders went through the 2020 CPL unbeaten, winning 12 from 12
- Can Trinbago Knight Riders maintain their incredible 2020 form?
- Tips, stats, team news & preview
Colin Munro comes into the CPL with some good form (Getty Images)
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders Preview
The Trinbago Knight Riders cruised to the title last season, winning all 12 of their matches on the way. It is difficult to look past them so my best bet is for the Knight Riders to win this match.
- Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders Preview
- Head to Head
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Form
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Team News
- Trinbago Knight Riders Form
- Trinbago Knight Riders Team News
- Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders FAQs
- Guyana Amazon Warriors’ Nicholas Pooran has scored 50+ in 2 of his last 4 limited overs matches.
- Trinbago Knight Riders have won their last 12 CPL matches.
- Trinbago Knight Riders are the defending CPL champions.
- Trinbago Knight Riders’ Colin Munro has scored 33+ runs in 3 of his last 5 matches (The Hundred).
Head to Head
The Knight Riders have won three of their last five matches against the Warriors, including the last two. They last met during the 2020 Caribbean Premier League where the Knight Riders won by seven wickets.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Form
The Guyana Amazon Warriors are among the most successful sides in the history of the CPL. They have never won the competition but have reached the final in five of the eight editions.
Last season the Warriors finished second on the table but lost in the semi-final to St Lucia Zouks. They then went on to beat the Jamaica Tallawahs to in the third/fourth place playoff.
Another big season is expected from the Guyana Amazon Warriors. They have plenty of international quality within their ranks and feature among the favourites.
Guyana Amazon Warriors Team News
The Warriors are looking strong on the batting front. They have West Indian stalwarts in Shimron Hetmyer and Nicholas Pooran as well as T20 specialist, Imran Tahir in their ranks.
Experienced Pakistan batsmen, Mohammad Hafeez and Shoaib Malik add extra batting power and depth.
Trinbago Knight Riders Form
The Trinbago Knight Riders are the most successful CPL side with four titles in eight editions of the tournament. They are also the defending champions after being the St Lucia Zouks in the 2020 CPL final.
During the 2020 CPL the Knight Riders achieved the incredible feat of going through the entire season unbeaten. They won all 10 round robin matches and then the semi-final and final.
This season the Knight Riders are favourites having won the tournament in three of the last four years.
Trinbago Knight Riders Team News
The Knight Riders will be led by Kieron Pollard once again and he has plenty of ammunition within the squad.
A few names to watch out for include New Zealanders Colin Munro and Tim Seifert, Pakistan’s Yasir Shah, Sri Lanka’s Isuru Udana and local hero’s Darren Bravo, Sunil Narine, Lendl Simmons and Jayden Seales.
Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders FAQs
Where can I watch Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Guyana Amazon Warriors vs Trinbago Knight Riders live stream.