Mumbai City vs ATK Mohun Bagan Preview & ISL Predictions
- Mumbai City vs ATK Mohun Bagan predictions for Sunday’s Indian Super League match
- Title decider to finish ISL regular season
- The winners of the game will finish top and secure an AFC Champions League spot
- Preview, stats, team news & predictions
ATK Mohun Bagan will finish top if avoiding defeat (Getty Images)
Mumbai City Form
Mumbai City bounced back from successive defeats to thump bottom of the table Odisha 6-1 on Wednesday.
The win kept title hopes alive and set up this Judgement Day decider. Bipin Singh got a hat-trick, Bartholomew Ogbeche scored two and Cy Goodard netted the other.
Mumbai had lost 4-2 to Bengaluru and 2-0 to Jamshedpur in their previous two matches.
Sergio Lobera's side had been clear at the top and on course for the AFC Champions League, but won just one of the six games prior to defeating Odisha.
Mumbai City Team News
Midfielder Hugo Boumous serves the last game of a four-match suspension for abusing a referee.
Winger Vignesh Dakshinamurthy is also suspended for the final game.
ATK Mohun Bagan Form
ATK Mohun Bagan failed to seal top spot when dropping two points in a 2-2 draw with Hyderabad on Monday.
Antonio Lopez Habas' side needed a 93rd minute equaliser from Pritam Kotal to avoid defeat.
Earlier, Manvir Singh had scored either side of Aridane and Roland Aalberg goals for Hyderabad.
Defending champions ATK had gone clear at the top on the back of a run of five straight wins.
They defeated Kerala Blasters, Odisha, Bengaluru, Jamshedpur and East Bengal in the Kolkata Derby.
ATK Mohun Bagan Team News
ATK Mohun Bagan will be without full-back Subhasish Bose through suspension.
ATK also have a doubt over the fitness of centre-back Sandesh Jhingan.
Mumbai City lead the head to head 5-4 after a 1-0 win earlier this season. Bartholomew Ogbeche got the only goal of the game between the title rivals.
These two sides have been head and shoulders above the rest this season. It all comes down to the final game to decide who finishes top and secures an AFC Champions League spot.
Mumbai's form had dropped off having led the way for much of the season. A 6-1 win over Odisha last time was a welcome boost, but their stumbling end to the season means ATK are value to win on Sunday.
- Mumbai City have won 1 of their last 4 matches (Indian Super League).
- Mumbai City have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 matches (Indian Super League).
- Mumbai City have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 matches (Indian Super League).
- ATK Mohun Bagan have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Indian Super League).
- ATK Mohun Bagan have seen over 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 matches (Indian Super League).
- ATK Mohun Bagan have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches (Indian Super League).
Mumbai City vs ATK Mohun Bagan FAQs
Where is Mumbai City vs ATK Mohun Bagan being played?
The Indian Super League match between Mumbai City vs ATK Mohun Bagan is taking place at GMC Stadium.
Can I watch a Mumbai City vs ATK Mohun Bagan live stream?
Mumbai City vs ATK Mohun Bagan is being streamed live online. Our live streaming section provides the information on how you can watch the match.