- Friday 16
- Saturday 17
- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
East Bengal vs Chennaiyin Preview - Goals expect in ISL clash
- East Bengal vs Chennaiyin preview
- East Bengal have scored the least goals in the ISL this season
- Under 2.5 goals is the prediction in our match preview
East Bengal Form
East Bengal picked up their second point of the season in a 1-1 draw with Kerala Blasters in their last game.
Robbie Fowler's side took an early lead thanks to Bakary Kone's own goal. But they conceded five minutes into injury time as Jeakson Singh earned a point for Kerala.
East Bengal picked up their first point in the ISL courtesy of a 0-0 draw with Jamshedpur.
They went four games without a goal having lost the Kolkata derby 2-0 to ATK Mohun Bagan, went down 3-0 to Mumbai City and lost 2-0 to NorthEast United.
Jacques Maghoma got the club's first goals in the Super League in a 3-2 to Hyderabad, before the drew with Kerala most recently.
Csaba Lazlo's Chennaiyin side have an even record of two wins, two draws and two defeats from the opening six games of the campaign.
Last year's beaten finalists haven't hit their best form yet, but do come into this game on the back a victory.
Chennaiyin ended a four-game winless run with a 2-1 victory over Goa. Rafael Crivellaro put Chennaiyin in front after five minutes, only for Jorge Ortiz to level four minutes later.
Nine minutes after the break, Rahim Ali slotted home from close range to seal the win and get Chennaiyin's season back on track.
They had started the season with a 2-1 win against Jamshedpur, but followed that with 0-0 draws against with Kerala Blasters and NorthEast United. They also lost 1-0 to Bengaluru and 2-1 to Mumbai City.
Head to Head
East Bengal vs Chennaiyin Predictions
- East Bengal are yet to win in their 6 matches since joining the Indian Super League.
- East Bengal have scored the least goals in the ISL this season with 3 in 6 matches.
- East Bengal have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Indian Super League).
- Chennaiyin have scored the second fewest goals in the ISL this season with 5 in 6 matches.
- Chennaiyin have conceded the least goals in the ISL this season with 5 in 6 matches.
East Bengal vs Chennaiyin
Where can I watch the East Bengal vs Chennaiyin live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the East Bengal vs Chennaiyin live stream online.
Where is East Bengal vs Chennaiyin being played?
East Bengal vs Chennaiyin is being played at the Tilak Maidan Stadium in Vasco da Gama, India.
When does East Bengal vs Chennaiyin kick off?
East Bengal vs Chennaiyin kicks off at 19:00 local time on Saturday 26 December 2020.