Odisha vs Kerala Blasters Preview
- Odisha vs Kerala Blasters predictions for Thursday's Indian Super League match at Fatorda Stadium
- Odisha's only win of the season came against Kerala Blasters.
- The last two meetings seeing over 5.5 goals.
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news.
Kerala Blasters are the only team to lose to Odisha this season (Getty Images)
Caretaker manager Gerry Peyton suffered a 4-1 defeat in his first game in charge as Odisha lost to ATK Mohun Bagan on Saturday.
Peyton replaced Stuart Baxter, who was sacked for post-match comments in the aftermath of their 1-0 loss to Jamshedpur last week.
Two goals from ATK's Manvir Singh and a Roy Krishna double inflicted a ninth defeat of the season on Odisha. Cole Alexander got a consolation.
The Kalinga Warriors have won just once all season courtesy of a 4-2 victory over Kerala Blasters at the start of January.
Prior to the latest back-to-back defeats, Odisha had held Bengaluru and Hyderabad to 1-1 draws.
Odisha Team News
Odisha are boosted by the return of centre-back Steven Taylor from a one-game ban.
But they lose centre-back Gaurav Bora and forward Manuel Onwu to suspension.
Wingers Baoringdao Bodo and Daniel Lalhlimpuia are also nursing knocks and have been ruled out.
Kerala Blasters Form
Kerala Blasters have all but waved goodbye to their ISL finals hopes after suffering back-to-back losses in the last week.
Kibu Vicuna's side led 2-0 against ATK Mohun Bagan only to concede three times in the last 31 minutes in a 3-2 defeat.
A 2-1 defeat at the hands of leaders Mumbai City last week has seen Kerala slip to second from bottom.
Again they led after Vincente Gomez opened the scoring. But second-half goals from Bipin Singh and an Adam Le Fondre penalty condemned the Blasters to another defeat.
Kerala Blasters Team News
Facundo Pereyra is the only major absentee for Kerala Blasters as the Argentine playmaker continues to be sidelined.
Striker Subha Ghosh is still unavailable due to an ongoing investigation into his transfer from ATK Mohun Bagan.
Head to Head
Odisha gained their only win of the season against Kerala Blasters and now lead the head to head 5-4. There have also been six draws.
Having ended last season with a 4-4 draw, it was goals galore again as Odisha ran out 4-2 winners over Kerala last month.
Kerala led through a Jordan Murray goal, but conceded four without reply before Gary Hooper got a consolation.
A Jeakson Singh own goal and goals from Steven Taylor and a Diego Mauricio double earned Odisha the points.
It's a bottom of the table clash between the Indian Super League's leakiest two defences. These two sides have shipped 52 goals between them in 31 combined games and have been regular deliverers of both teams to score.
Concentrate on the goals markets, with BTTS the best bet for the game and over 3.5 a value option.
- Odisha have lost their last 2 matches (Indian Super League).
- Odisha have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 10 matches (Indian Super League).
- Odisha's only win in 15 matches this season came against Kerala Blasters (Indian Super League).
- Odisha have seen over 5.5 goals in their last 2 matches against Kerala Blasters (Indian Super League).
- Kerala Blasters have lost their last 2 matches (Indian Super League).
- Kerala Blasters have conceded most goals this season with 27 in 16 matches (Indian Super League).
- Kerala Blasters have seen BTTS in 7 of their last 8 matches (Indian Super League).
- Kerala Blasters have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 2 matches (Indian Super League).
Odisha vs Kerala Blasters FAQs
Where is Odisha vs Kerala Blasters being played?
The Indian Super League match between Odisha vs Kerala Blasters is taking place at Fatorda Stadium.
Can I watch a Odisha vs Kerala Blasters live stream?
Odisha vs Kerala Blasters is being streamed live online. Our live streaming section provides the information on how you can watch the match.
27 October 2021
Hosts favourites?T20 World Cup 2021 Betting Odds25 Feb 2021 Read more
CPL T20Caribbean Premier League 2021 Schedule & CPL T20 Dates, Times and Venues25 Aug 2021 Read more
Axar Patel magicTwo day Test match spins India way25 Feb 2021 Read more
Live CricketHow to watch CSA T20 Challenge Cricket Live Streams25 Feb 2021 Read more
Live CricketHow to watch Regional Super 50 Cricket Live Streams25 Feb 2021 Read more